Education / Events
Stem for Life Foundation (SFLF), a Cura subsidiary, is the voice that speaks up to the rest of the world about the here and now potential of cell and gene therapies. Looking at the body’s ability to cure rather than treat symptoms of deadly diseases is a relatively new way of addressing the problem. Through thought leadership, outreach and funding, our education efforts unite communities and business, to ensure the medical, technological and environmental goals are all aligned.
- Exploring the Mind, Body & Soul: Unite to Prevent & Unite to Cure - Fifth International Vatican Conference
- Unite To Cure: A Global Health Care Initiative - Fourth International Vatican Conference
- Cellular Horizons: How Science, Technology, Information and
Communication Will Impact Society - Third International Vatican Conference
- Regenerative Medicine: A Fundamental Shift in Science and Culture - Second International Vatican Conference
- Adult Stem Cells: Science and the Future of Man and Culture - First International Vatican Conference