The Cura Foundation is committed to conducting all of its projects, affairs and activities with the highest standards of ethical conduct. All of our employees, contractors and collaborators are obligated to adhere to this policy and encourage others to do the same.
The Cura Foundation, its employees and contractors, are committed to:
- Promote equity, inclusivity and fair and respectful treatment of all people, regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, association and origin.
- Comply with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Promote ethical behavior and practices among peers, partners and collaborators.
- Provide accurate, completely objective, relevant, timely, and understandable information.
- Maintain the confidentiality of entrusted information to them except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
- Accept responsibility for preventing, detecting, and reporting all manner of fraud.
- Protect and ensure the proper use of the foundation’s assets.