Stem for Life
The Stem for Life Foundation (SFLF) advances cell-therapy research, development and use to improve the everyday health of people globally. We believe stem cell therapy holds the promise to cure. But that’s a new way of thinking—a departure from just treating symptoms with drug therapy. Having turned our focus inward, the foundation sees stem therapy as evolutionary in its ability to stimulate the body’s natural responses to repair and heal.
- Unite to Prevent & Unite to Cure: Exploring the Mind, Body & Soul – Fifth International Vatican Conference
- Unite To Cure: A Global Health Care Initiative – Fourth International Vatican Conference
- Cellular Horizons: How Science, Technology, Information and Communication Will Impact Society – Third International Vatican Conference
- Regenerative Medicine: A Fundamental Shift in Science and Culture – Second International Vatican Conference
- Adult Stem Cells: Science and the Future of Man and Culture – First International Vatican Conference
As board members and staff, our mission is to advance the human agenda by improving health and quality of life, while enhancing patient care through cellular therapy. We bring global communities closer, to carve out new pathways to bring promising therapies into the world. It is our hope that one day, there will be no human suffering. The Stem for Life Foundation (SFLF) is a nonsectarian, nonpartisan, tax-exempt organization under section 501 (c3) of the Internal Revenue Code focused on creating a movement to accelerate development of cell therapies.