Home » Cura Foundation Jobs—Writer/Content Creator and Manager
Cura Foundation—Writer/Content Creator and Manager
The Cura Foundation is looking for a talented writer and producer to spearhead the production of the CuraLink newsletter and media communications. CuraLink is a monthly email and print newsletter featuring the leading visionaries in health care and biotechnology for a diverse audience. The writer will join a mission-driven organization dedicated to improving human health and well-being and increasing quality of life, globally. This role can be part-time or full-time, depending on the employee’s capacity.
The ideal candidate has experience in health and science research, writing, interviewing and social media content creation. They have a background and interest in health care or life sciences and are a skilled writer. Experience in using a social media management platform for drafting posts, scheduling content, internal reporting and optimization, and social listening is desired. Experience using video-editing tools and packaging high-quality content (text, graphics and videos) for distribution on websites or social media is desired, but not necessary.
- You will be responsible for content development for Cura’s CuraLink newsletter and other online and print materials
-Work with CuraLink editing and production team to edit and produce the final product. Engage in weekly strategy meetings with the team
- Come up with topics and interview guests as well as communicate with potential interviewees who are at the cutting edge of healthcare innovation
- Support website management and content editing
- Draft, curate and publish original social media content (text, graphics, video) to promote the Foundation’s newsletter, virtual events and other programs
- Manage social media channels including posts and communications with followers
- 1-2 years of experience working in health care, life sciences or biotechnology (communications, media, marketing or related field) is strongly preferred
- Proven track record as a writer or content developer
- Experience sourcing, pitching, developing, publishing and managing content
- Excellent organizational, time management and communications skills (written and oral)
- Proven ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Deep familiarity with social media audiences, best practices and analytics
- Ability to multitask and perform at the highest levels under stress and tight deadlines
Other skills that would be a plus:
- Development and implementation of a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely campaigns
- Experience using YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pardot and web publishing through WordPress
- Integration of all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Experience creating and managing digital campaigns that yield high engagement
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.